Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Followup on Welder from Iggy

On 8/19/2012 8:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I wonder if dpb understands that even Miller helmets are made in China
these days?

Perhaps but you can get a set of spec's and they do warrant them to meet
applicable ANSI Standard, etc. I have more confidence that Miller does,
in fact, ensure that the product _does_ actually meet those.

You can't find even a hint that HF stands behind theirs at that level.
No claim whatever on actual performance and I have no faith whatever
that HF makes any pretense whatsoever of ensuring they do.