Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default new tv

On 8/19/2012 1:41 PM, cj wrote:
I recently bought a new flat screen tv that I hooked up directly to the
cable line coming into the house( no cable box). The sound quality was
crummy so I returned it and went with a different manufacturer and still
the sound quality is bad...sounds like its coming from an empty can,
that is, it sounds hollow. I am wondering if its because I don,t have a
cable box. I tried to tweak the bass and treble but it still sounds
hollow, for lack of a better word. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Thanks, CJ

Can you reveal the model? Some flat panels have speakers acceptable for
average needs and many don't. You may have the latter.