Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers
Pat[_10_] Pat[_10_] is offline

Default What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at home from non OEM toner?

PC World: Top 10 Color Laser Printers February 2010
(http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/colle..._printers.html)
1. Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer
2. Lexmark C748de
3. Lexmark C792de
4. HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025dn Printer
5. Dell C3760dn
6. Samsung CLP-775ND Color Laser Printer
7. OKI Printing Solutions C330dn
8. Brother HL-4570CDW
9. Dell 2150cdn
10. Xerox ColorQube 8570DN

I see the 'problem' with the small office color laser printers.
a) They're pricey
b) They're huge
c) They don't do photos well

I have the HP CP4025dn. It has been a great printer for the last couple of
years. No problems, great prints. I use HP toner. For the good jobs I use
HP paper.
Photo's look pretty good especially if you use HP photo paper however they
are not as good as a inkjet printer.
For photos I use an Epson R1900. I use Epson ink. I use Epson paper.
Great photos. Good as any you buy.

They're pricey. They're huge. I am happy to pay it. When I replace these
the new ones will be bigger and more expensive.

Not only are the printers large but the paper and supplies for them require
considerable additional space and money.