Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at home from non OEM toner?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:48:31 +0000 (UTC), "J.G."
wrote:

Googling, it seems that I may have a problem though, with my idea of
adding a color laser printer for photos.

According to this cnet forum, laser printers don't do photos:
http://forums.cnet.com/7723-10149_10...t-printers-vs-
color-laser-printers/

We have a color HP at work. While it is OK for our use, it is not
something I'd use for photos. We print some brochures that have
photos in them, but while very acceptable for that use, I'd not hang
them on my wall or want them in an album.

We had a Samsung, but that was not as good as the HP.