Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Do any of the realtors use broadband as a selling point for homes?

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:36:59 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Metspitzer wrote:
I sure would have to think hard about moving to an area without
broadband. We have relatives that just bought a house a year ago
and they are forced to use Hughes satellite. We call that area
dial up country.

I don't see an entry for broadband on the MLS style sheets. But if a
realtor doesn't mention it, she should.

Don't believe them. Agents don't know and will tell you what you
want to hear. BTDT.

Good point. Like everything else an agent tells you, it's prudent to confirm
the claim. Fortunately, that's not too hard.