Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Han wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Han wrote:

Call me sentimental. If there were both an asshole and a
sympathetic person working for me and I had to get rid of one, I'd
get rid of the asshole, other things being roughly equal.

Well - you just created a self serving scenario there Han. First
off, you define two extremes. On one end - the likeable. On the
other end - the despicable. Then you throw in the escape clause
"other things being equal". How often have you ever really seen that
in life?

I have seen it. And I don't really have a very wide circle of work
acquaintances. Can't go in more detail.

Anecdotal? As I asked - how often?

--

-Mike-