Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers
John John is offline

Default What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at homefrom non OEM toner?

On 8/18/2012 9:21 PM, J.G. wrote:
On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:19:30 -0600, Tony Hwang wrote:

As far as color ink jet goe, HP will be the last one to touch. I am
happy with Canon and Brother is OK too. All ink jet, laser printers in
my family is Canon.

Can you easily refill the Canon & Brother printer ink?

I was an 'expert' on refilling the HP printer ink ... but alas ... it's
STILL a hugely frustrating process, what with the drop-dead dates and all.

Do the Canon & Brother ink tanks have time stamps?

Kodak ink is so cheap refilling is just silly. Black $10, color $20 ~

All-in-one (w/wifi) ink jets are all junk now so look for the one that
has the least expensive ink.

Of course neither of our posts address the concerns of the op,

John