Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_6_] Gunner[_6_] is offline

Default Followup on Welder from Iggy

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:24:15 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Thats where a decent autodark with density adjustment hood really
comes in handy. Along with "cheaters" inside so you dont need to wear
glasses.

I've got a good one. I cranked it up to #12, and found it too dark for a #
200 torch, even on aluminum.

LLoyd

Of course 12 is too dark. Somewhere between 7-9 is more the range for
average tig welding.

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper