Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Gun Nuts

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:05:00 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 17:49:58 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

Because people put words in my mouth. I don't want to take guns away
from all, just the nuts so to speak. I just saw a commercial from the
NRA and it said that Hillary wants people to register guns with the UN
and "you know what that means".... implying that they want to take
your guns away. Well I don't but it's hard to make people believe me
here because they want to slant what I say or put words in my post.
Sure maybe one or two posts weren't worded as good as they should have
been but based on the number of posts I made, I thought I made my
opinion clear. Guess not.... I think I give up in posting on this
topic but not in my beliefs.

In case you don't know, Hillary can kiss my ass. As for the UN, we
should cut money off and send those fools home.

Ask locally if you can sit-in and audit a firearms training class for
CCW. You will not have to touch a gun and get gun cooties on you. You
might learn something that makes sense. You know like learning the
LAW(S).

This doesn't change my mind of what I've said previously but I do NOT
favor doing this with the UN. Perhaps we have some ground we agree on
even if not much on this topic.