Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at home from non OEM toner?

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:39:14 -0400, Frank
wrote:

I feel the same way about HP but have three of their printers.

I bought a Kodak printer and sold the HP Office AIO in a yard sale.

Much cheaper for cartridges by a long shot. They can be refilled but I
don't bother. My bride gets a rebate of about $3. for each empty.

Even if you refill the cartridge in HP they will error with a time
stamp -- there is a trick / hack to get around the limitation on them
with a time / date stamp. I don't bother anymore.

The Kodak printer head went bad after a few years. Even after the
warranty expired they sent me a free print head... call India :-\

I suggest looking at a Kodak AIO printer / fax / photo printer.

Pick your poison...