Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Do any of the realtors use broadband as a selling point for homes?

On 8/18/2012 11:12 AM, surfin' savant wrote:
On 8/18/2012 11:14 AM, Metspitzer wrote:
I sure would have to think hard about moving to an area without
broadband. We have relatives that just bought a house a year ago and
they are forced to use Hughes satellite. We call that area dial up
country.

The house would absolutely positively have to be serviced by Comcast or
Verizon FiOS. I would not settle for DSL of any flavor.

And please send my condolences to your relatives. (I used to suffer with
Hughes.) :-(

DSL would be fine. Hughesnet, not so much. We have a rental in
Hughsnet land. The tenants use 4g verizon.

--
Steve Barker