Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:59:24 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

It wouldn't work even if it was a good idea, which I don't think it
is. The same First Amendment that gives you a constitutional right
to post to newsgroups gives others the right to political speech.
People have the constitutional right to support their favored
candidates. To abridge that right would require a constitutional
amendment (which ain't gonna happen), not a mere statute.

Here, here!

I think you meant "Hear, hear!"

Actuall, I did and wrote it that way first. It looked odd so I changed it.
That's what I get for 13 hours sleep (after a week with no more than five).
....and no coffee yet.

Unless you want the money sent to you...

Please do!