Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Hardcore engineering is exactly what we're missing and where
all the demand is. I could probably place between 5-20 people
right now with just 1 year's experience in Linux engineering
and infrastructure if they knew basic system administration,
networking, and troubleshooting, and had good people skills
and a high integrity work ethic. The jobs I'm thinking of
start at well north of $50K/yr with full benefits, vacation,
401K matching, and instant vesting of all the money the company
does contribute to the 401K. A great first job for a young,
smart engineer ... and the company can't find 'em. That, sir,
is why jobs are leaving Dodge...

Man Tim - you should start a recruiting business because you'd have a corner
on the market. I do see those openings here and there but I probably
haven't seen 20 since the beginning of the year. Maybe it's a reflection of
where you live.

--

-Mike-