Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Han wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Han wrote:

I was born in the last year of WWII. Large parts of the town I grew
up in (Wageningen) were destroyed twice in that war. I know pretty
well that at times armed insurrection is necessary, and I am also
eternally grateful (that's not a sop) for the Allies who gave their
lives for our freedom. Still, I am rather fearful of white
supremacists and other paramilitary groups, whether left or right.

Those guys though, are not the people who are protected by the 2nd
Ammendment. At least the ones who act out their "anxieties".

But the anxiety that the 2nd Amendment is getting compromised is
played out in front of those, and they (unfortunately) act on it.

So - do you have some links showing these acts? I get the fear part, but I
don't get the part of you believing they are acting out threats to the
second ammendment.

--

-Mike-