Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Han wrote:

Which is partly why we need the Second Amendment.

Either that and lots of shovels, or education and discussion. I'm
not against the second amendment, just against wanton violence. (AS
you guys know).

But you've never explained WHY you're against wanton violence.

wan·ton/?wäntn/
Adjective: (of a cruel or violent action) Deliberate and unprovoked.
Does that explain why I'm against it?

Me? I'm in favor of a certain level of violence - it culls the herd.

Ther is enough already

[Metaphor alert]
Most of the drivers in New York City (or Mexico City for that matter)
are expert drivers. Why? Because the incompetent drivers didn't last
very long.

Most are also the products of driving lessons, and want to keep their
vehicles. Traffic infractions in NYC are expensive.

Yesterday, there were 20 people shot in Chicago, a city officially
without guns
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...oting-gun-viol
ence-chicago-august-17-august-18-2012-south-side-west-side-20120817,0,2
092902.story

All those shot were members of street gangs.

Just think how much safer the city would be if guns were freely
available. Admittedly, it might take a few months...

And the guns would then magically disappear? Or would Susie think the
death of her lover should be avenged?

--
Best regards
Han