Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Han wrote:

Which is partly why we need the Second Amendment.

Either that and lots of shovels, or education and discussion. I'm not
against the second amendment, just against wanton violence. (AS you
guys know).

But you've never explained WHY you're against wanton violence.

Me? I'm in favor of a certain level of violence - it culls the herd.

[Metaphor alert]
Most of the drivers in New York City (or Mexico City for that matter) are
expert drivers. Why? Because the incompetent drivers didn't last very long.

Yesterday, there were 20 people shot in Chicago, a city officially without
guns
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,2092902.story

All those shot were members of street gangs.

Just think how much safer the city would be if guns were freely available.
Admittedly, it might take a few months...