Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 12:45:18 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

On 08/18/2012 10:49 AM, Han wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote in
:

BINGO! Corruption encompasses all branches, beginning with some of
the lowly city gov't folks, worsening in state gov't, and skyrocketing
in the totally corrupt CONgress. That's why it will take the people,
all of us, to bring about REAL change in our country.

How, Larry? We have a Constitution to work with. A very powerful status
quo vehicle.

Which is routinely avoided and ignored by the people it is supposed to rein
in. You cannot have durable republic when the President himself has
contempt for the document and wants to pack the courts with people
that similarly don't care about limited Federal power.

+1

--
The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business
of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty.