Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 17 Aug 2012 16:12:50 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
news
How about not, with fiscal restraint?

?? You mean - How about "not with fiscal restraint"?

How about leaving some context?

You said: "How about a mix of things? A little of this and a little of that.
With fiscal restraint."

I said: "How about not [mixing things - capitalism is just fine], with fiscal
restraint?" [comments added]

Politics without fiscal restraint is only irresponsible. That's my
philosophy. And mind you, if I really want something, I find the means to
get it, or I just pine for it. I don't get it on credit without paying it
off at the end of the cycle.

As long as "getting what you want" doesn't involve stealing, OK. But what you
want *does*.