Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/18/2012 5:24 AM, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:09:17 -0400, Jack wrote:
Let me put it so [hopefully] even a dimwit can understand. If I make
minimum wage $10/hr or $100/hr, Saw Stop will raise the price of their
saw relative to the raise in wages, as everyone wages will rise.
(adding zeros to everyone's freaking money does nothing)

Why should I be surprised?

You should be surprised because you are an idiot!

As usual, it all comes down to the bee up
your ass about the SawStop. Grow up and learn to live with it jackASS.

I used the saw stop as an example because this is a woodworking group,
and most woodworkers, even the idiots, know what a saw stop is. Some
don't even have a problem with government forcing new saw buyers to only
buy saw stop, so, seems if you are going to let government mandate
wages, mandate what saws to buy, might as well let them mandate a the
price of the saw.

--
Jack
I'm not as dumb as you look.