Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/18/2012 12:34 AM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 8/17/2012 7:08 PM, Jack wrote:
On 8/17/2012 5:08 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

Apparently, you can't quote the
statute that you claim makes illegal entry a misdemeanor or felony.

I'm too busy being amused by how goofy it is consider illegal entry
not illegal (a crime).

If it's a crime, there's a statute out there making it a crime.

If it is illegal, it is a crime, by definition.

Just because it's illegal doesn't make it criminal.

What statute is it that
makes illegal entry a crime?

What dictionary are you using that says an illegal act is not a crime?
I quoted (2x) exactly what dictionary.com defines as "crime" as well as
"misdemeanor" and you say I make up definitions. So, your turn, what
dictionary are you using, or are you making up your own?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com