Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_6_] Gunner[_6_] is offline

Default Harbor freight powder gun

On 16 Aug 2012 02:55:40 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2012-08-15, mkr5000 wrote:
God I hate this new groups format -- my replies don't show up.

What new format? The format you see it in is a function of who
your news server is and what newsreader you are using. There is no
global format -- there are thousands of news servers around the world,
each carrying copies of the articles.

Your experience can be blamed on Google pure and simple. Get a
subscription to a real news server, and get a real newsreader, and stop
trying to use a web browser for the purpose.

https://www.giganews.com/signup/

The one I use, and Im very very happy with it.\

Forte is also an excellent newsgroup host and

http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

As for a Usenet reader...Forte Agent is one of the best IMHO

There are many free ones out there as well....

http://usenetreviewz.com/free-usenet/usenet-clients/

I pay $5 a month for usenet. And I use an old copy of Forte Agent
1.94 from the late 1990s (check Pirate Bay etc etc) and it does the
job very nicely and has done so for me since 1997

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper