Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Better Shed Doors?

Casper wrote:

Thanks for that too. We certainly are hoping so and one that lasts
instead of all the short contracts everyone out here seems to prefer.
If this keeps up much longer, we may move out of state.

That's pretty much how it is around here - either straight commission sales
jobs, or short independent contractor jobs (1099). The money can look good
on the surface with a contract, until you have to start making those
estimated quarterly tax payments. Not to mention the lack of any health
coverage - which gets more and more important as time goes by.

--

-Mike-