Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Better Shed Doors?

Thanks for the the replies and suggestions. They are much appreciated.

I am leaning towards a temporary fix by replacing some wood and using
bolts for the door hinges. It's going to depend on what materials we
can find and at what price. If we can repair it enough to last another
year, two at most, then I hope to be able to expand it and have that
larger workshop.

After hearing talk about metal sheds, insulation and other ideas
chatted about here, I'm getting great ideas on what we can do. Now
just ust have to put the pennies in the jar.

Thanks again for all the great ideas.

`Casper