Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:19:48 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
That's the kind of thinking that I have a problem with Dave. The statement
that the average worker does not need something is a presumptuous statement.
That presumes a level of living upon people. Can't agree with that.

I was addressing the comparison of getting to work against the need
for a SawStop.

Are you telling me that everybody needs a SawStop? Hell, most of the
general population probably doesn't even know what one is.