Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 3:05:34 PM UTC+1, Simon Cee wrote:
Things worth getting from aldi;

Garlic bread (frozen not the fresh which is horrible). 35p a stick, a

third of the price of Sainsbury's, and nicer too.

Free range chicken breasts, decent price much better taste.

Small luxury ice cream, pack of four square pots, £2, delicious.

Cashew nuts, nicer than Sainsbury's, half the price.

Curry sauce. Sauce in the jar and spices in the lid. Quick and easy,

and like a really decent takeaway. £1.30. Highly recommended.

A high percentage of the chicken and chicken bits available are sourced from the far east, Vietnam etc. I'm very picky about where what we eat comes from.