Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Gun Nuts

"Doug" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:46:47 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

On Aug 17, 7:54 am, "Doug" wrote:

GIANT SNIP

I don't have to be a lawyer to know that the handling of guns needs to
change.

You are not knowledgeable of current gun laws or gun use / misuse
statistics.

None the less, I await your well thought out suggestions.......

cheers
Bob

Even if I know the law, it doesn't change the facts. Perhaps the laws
are good but not being enforced ???

Poor dougie
Reduced to parrot mode- repeating the same admission of ignorance over and
over again.

Whatever but gun control is needed.

Since gun-control has been demonstrate in 2 separate and independent studies
by the CDC and NAS, what is the point of having gun-control ?

Basically what you are doing is a variant of:
"This is the conclusion to which I'm trying to find facts"
The trouble is that the facts we already have demonstrate that your indented
conclusion is WRONG, USELESS, and provides NO RESULTS

I don't want anyone without proper checking, to have a gun.

Why ?
People with "proper" checking have had NO problems getting and misusing
guns
Are you naïve enough to imagine that more of the same will somehow magically
become a success ?
Insanity is defined as doing the same thing in the hope that someday it
will work.

I'm amazed how many think I want no one to have a gun.

Since you have CLEARLY stated that in your very first post and have
re-iterated a variant of that after you were called on it, there is NO
REASON to believe that you really, really didn't mean it.
It's called a Freudian slip.

That's just not the case...
my thoughts of gun control means to not eliminate
ownership but have better quality controls of them.

Been tried elsewhere- didn't work
NEXT !

And then there's probably one or two people
who don't believe me...
well how do you prove your opinion if I'm not
in a position of authority to carry out my thoughts?

That's REAL easy
YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF on PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS
LOOK AT what was done and the results that were gotten
Had you done that in the first place, you wouldn't be here blathering about
wanting more gun-control

There's a reason why you're getting smacked down
You're NOT the first ignorant idiot to show up with IDENTICAL augments
Most of the regulars have been through this process MULTIPLE times
hearing the same pie-in-the sky-wouldn't- it-be-nice nonsense
Been there, DONE that.

I already gave you 3 web sites for you to read and educate yourself
They will CLEARLY show to you that you're way out in left field without
a clue, in a field FULL of clues