Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Fences - Cats - DIY

DerbyDad03 wrote:

My cat likes to hunt the chipmunks around our house. One time I saw
him hovering over one in the front yard so I chased her away. The
chipmunk was lying on its back and not moving so I reached down to
pick it up and toss it in the woods.

As soon as I got within a couple of inches, the critter flipped over
and ran off under a bush. It had been playing dead so that my cat
wouldn't play with it.

Scared the sh*t out of me when it jumped up!

I'd have jumped too! Goddamn chipmunks are vicious little devils!

If you ever visit Mt Rushmore, the second most impressive thing you'll
notice are hundreds of signs, all saying "Don't touch the chipmunks. They
bite!"