Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Better Shed Doors?

How about checking out Youtube. I saw some really cool aircraft style
doors. They were home made and counter balanced.
The nice thing about them is they give you a ton of shade if you want to
work outside, and if you just want to raise the door during rain, you
have a huge awning that prevents the rain from coming in since the doors
extend half the length of the height away.

I think you might be amazed. Plus you can use corrugated metal, or
corrugated plastic or the new flexible fiber type instead of wood to
keep them lighter and more rot resistant.

Just an idea. Take a look each one I looked at had little gems of hints
on what to do and what not to do.

I hope your hubby finds a job. I know what it is like.