Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Tim Daneliuk writes:
On 08/17/2012 11:42 AM, Han wrote:
I don't think that (much as I'd want to) we can overturn the SCOTUS
decision that corporations are people (which I disagree with, as
previously noted, but it is now the law of the land). But it isn't right
that people can freely associate in claok and dagger groups that don't
reveal their identity.

So now you don't think we have a natural right to privacy? I hate to
tell you this, but the cornerstone of any despotic dictatorship is
remove said privacy and thereby force people to either lie or openly
state their opposition to the regime so they can either be "reeducated"
or "removed". Privacy is pretty important. If you don't think so, imagine
being forced to vote where everyone could see your choices ... say like
the pigs in the various unions want...

Absolutely agreed. Too bad that the Bush administration put into place so
many illegal surveillance programs on americans. Not that the current
administration has eliminated them - which is one of the few things they've
done wrong.