Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Han wrote:

I believe that earnest effort counts for something. Call it utopian,
but I think that with more effort or drive I could have performed
better. But that would have required even more stress and less
family-life.

Ok - fair enough on the surface. But... who determines that thing you call
"earnest effort"? You - who may be completely uniformed of the requirements
of the job or the industry - or the employer? I would be afraid of the
former (and not because it's you).

--

-Mike-