Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 02:39:15 -0400, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:06:39 -0400, "
Maybe you wouldn't, but some people take satisfaction out of doing a
decent day's work, even if it doesn't pay a decent wage. To many, a
job as a Wallyworld greeter is boring and demeaning and underpaying.

Utter nonsense. Sure, I like my job but I'm not there because it's fun. Even
though I like my boss a lot, I'd certainly tell him where to stick it if he
offered me $10/hr. OTOH, I didn't bitch at this week's 58 hours, either.

Not at all surprising at all that it's you posting this reply. You
whine and complain about everything. Just reinforces your status as an
asshole.

Good Lord, you're a moron.