Posted to rec.woodworking
John H. Gohde John H. Gohde is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On Aug 15, 5:06*pm, Just Wondering wrote:
On 8/15/2012 12:22 PM, Mike Marlow wrote: Larry Jaques wrote:

'Course, I also believe that folks on unemployment should be given
only a limited time of being able to turn down jobs not in their
particular line of expertise.

Either you don't know a damned thing about unemployment, or things must run
very differently out there than they do here in NY.

After 6 months (or less?), they should
be required take any job they might qualify for (a couple days
training or less?) to get off the unemployment roles. Unlimited
unemployment checks breed worse things. *Get 'em off their asses!

Yeah - sounds good to spout that kind of **** when you are talking about
other people. *You are being an ass Larry.

What is your proposal? *Do you have some other means to induce those
folk to find productive work? *If so, how would you do it? *If not, do
you propose to force Larry and me through our taxes to support those
people indefinitely while they sit home and watch TV all day?

No one cares about the self-centered, moronic comments of an absolute
nobody who is a few beers short of a six pack. Just shy of 60 years
old, how come you are are already suffering from age-related dementia?