Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Gun Nuts

"Doug" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:42:42 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Doug wrote:

I didn't say what I propose would be easy or perfect the first time
around. Nor did I say that illegal stuff doesn't exist. I don't
think doing nothing or allowing everyone to carry a gun is the answer
to our problems.

But gun ownership is a constitutional right!

As I said, the law needs to be updated based on current events or
trends.

Maybe the update you have in mind is the REPEAL of all the laws currently on
the books, attempting to control guns. Laws which have been shown to be
useless and ineffective
(But I doubt that is what you really had in mind)

In my view, gun ownership is much like the guarantee of being provided a
lawyer if you cannot afford one. That is, if you cannot afford to buy a
reliable firearm, the government should make one available at no charge.

No, I don't agree but interesting opinion.

Naturally you wouldn't agree, when you have clearly stated that your agenda
is to disarm people one way or another