Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/16/2012 7:57 PM, Han wrote:

We disagree, I think. Minimum wage is not pillaging and thieving but
protecting people from abuse by exploiters.

That's what the politicians tell you.

We have a military to protect the country. We all pay for it, huge
amounts at that.

Yes, a primary purpose of government.

But you'd leave the little man to fight for himself, without the protection of a
minimum wage? I think that is icky, with all due respect for your
opinion.

How would you feel about the government mandating a Chevy Volt or Chevy
pickup cost no more than $2,000 so those getting paid minimum wage can
get to work? How about 20 cents a gal for gas, that would be great,
right? Personally, I don't think any teacher should make more than 10
cents above minimum wage. How the hell can a minimum wage worker afford
to buy a $3000 saw stop. Don't you think he deserves full protection,
so lets mandate saw stop sell for no more than a Ryobi?

I take it you don't like competition, or do you think it only works when
*you* like the results?

--
Jack
News Flash: Government Motors (GM) fines their top competitor $16 Mil.