Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/16/2012 10:56 AM, Han wrote:
My point is that many
people in lower positions, tomato pickers, clerks, whatever, are paid
insufficient wages, and yes paying them more would make everything more
expensive.

So, by artificially raising wages to a "sufficient wage" and making
everything more expensive, all you would do is increase the amount of
paper you carry around to buy stuff, or add some zeros to everyone's
income and outgo.

You may or may not agree, but my opinion is that more income
equality would benefit our society.

Based on what you just said, I don't think you agree with your own
opinion, unless you think adding zeros to the dollar bill would somehow
help society.

--
Jack
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy