Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:09:11 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
The unemployment rate is hurting a lot of people who are very
willing to work and are accustomed to doing so. The internet is
full of people like you who just spout bull**** because you think
way too much of yourself.

You're taking this too personally Mike. Larry didn't attack people
like you who have been caught in the unemployment crunch. What he said
could easily apply to many other areas of consumerism.

I didn't actually take it personally at all. I used myself as an example,
not because I took personal offense at Larry's comments.

In defense of Larry's statement about people living above their means,
it's evidenced in one respect by people who have outlandish credit
card debt. That segment of people living above their means is rampant.

Yes it is, and that is one segment of society - and it is not the only
segment of society affected by this economy. There is another segment of
our society that lived far more diligent lives (as I tried to point out by
using myself as the example), and who are suffering losses currently, as
they never have. We haven't experienced that, but plenty are.

--

-Mike-