Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Gun Nuts

"Doug" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:20:38 -..0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

And this from the guy that admits he doesn't even have
a grasp of the current gun laws.

You miss my point... the laws aren't working or they're not written
yet. If I use your logic, no accounting of guns will help society?
Tell me how.

By your logic, since the current laws don't work, let's put in even MORE of
the same type of laws in the (vain) hope that this will (somehow magically)
work better.
Isn't that the definition of insanity
To keep doing the same thing over and over in the same way, in the hope
that this time the result will be different ?