Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 08/16/2012 03:01 PM, Han wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote in newsunvf9-ipe2.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

On 08/16/2012 10:25 AM, Han wrote:
SNIP

as well as the (lack of) culture among the kids.

That IS the problem in a nutshell and it's systemic across all
the demographics. This was interesting:

http://culturewrench.com/?p=10

Tim Daneliuk, that is interesting. I'll have to really read it (like so
many things) to comment. I just glanced at it. Is it that we are too
isolated in our homes, too little interacting and too self-centered that
the idea of "it takes a village to educate a kid" doesn't apply anymore?
Civility and respect is what should be taught together with math.

It never took a village. This is political jabbering by the repugnant
"we want to run your life" crowd.

Civility and respect are taught by *parents*, not a village. But parents that
have children at 15 or are too busy with their upper middle class lives
to pay any attention to them at all are not teaching their children much of
anything other than resentment.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/