Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:6c00g9-n1i2.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

You are not describing a free market. You are describing a fantasy
world in which people get paid what they want irrespective of
market conditions. Why should employees have preferential treatment
over employers. What makes the rights of sellers superior to that
of buyers? You cannot make the moral case for this ... ever.

I wasn't describing a free market, and I certainly don't call it moral.
Sometimes the real world isn't that moral. And remember, institutions and
corporations are run by people. And in some instances there is no morally
correct accounting done.

--
Best regards
Han