Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Larry Jaques wrote:

If people hadn't been living so _far_ above their means in the first
place, the reduction wouldn't hurt nearly as bad and wouldn't cause
many of them to lose their homes, etc.

Bull**** and this is where your arrogance really ****es me off Larry. We
have never lived above our means, paid our mortgage off early, sent 4 kids
through college, contributed to our community and our church - all of our
lives. Guess what - unemployment hit me. I don't mind doing whatever I
have to do to earn a buck but your bull**** above is nothing more than your
pride and arrogance speaking. That is just too damned insulting not to
respond to. Maybe you never had anything, so going backwards wasn't a big
step. More of America is represented by people like me than the Mcmansion
types that are over their heads in debt and those people are hurting from
this economy. The unemployment rate is hurting a lot of people who are very
willing to work and are accustomed to doing so. The internet is full of
people like you who just spout bull**** because you think way too much of
yourself.

--

-Mike-