Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Tim Daneliuk wrote in newsunvf9-ipe2.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

On 08/16/2012 10:25 AM, Han wrote:
SNIP

as well as the (lack of) culture among the kids.

That IS the problem in a nutshell and it's systemic across all
the demographics. This was interesting:

http://culturewrench.com/?p=10

Tim Daneliuk, that is interesting. I'll have to really read it (like so
many things) to comment. I just glanced at it. Is it that we are too
isolated in our homes, too little interacting and too self-centered that
the idea of "it takes a village to educate a kid" doesn't apply anymore?
Civility and respect is what should be taught together with math.

--
Best regards
Han