Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Larry Jaques wrote:

It'll hurt, with millions losing their jobs, but we need to shear off
all the unnecessary governmental divisions NOW. Duplication is really
rampant when as many as 30 agencies cover the same tasks. I don't
even want to hear about deficits when they can be immediately reversed
by cutting the minions who spend them. I want to see the US -debt-
start going down and down in my lifetime, please!

It would probably bother you to know that a school district in CA (I
think) that borrowed hundreds of millions of dollars, on a long term
load that they will not and cannot (as there are no prepay provisions)
make the FIRST payment on until 20 years from now! They "snuck it by"
the voters.

--
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do
good, too, then doing well will never be enough.