Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:36:23 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

Come on, you're not thinking outside the box! Just call it a "tax".

Now this time scale gets compressed if the subject has, say, four
children under the age of six. I'm still working on that situation.

They have kidneys and corneas, too.

Think of the children! You are SO cruel!

Well, I suppose that, between them, their parents have four kidneys
and four corneas.

More likely, with four children under the age of six, there are a total of
five parents involved.

Well, it's OK to have more than two parents in CA. "It takes a village."