Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default AA battery questions

On Aug 15, 9:14*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"WW" wrote

You did not say what type of batteries you have *(Nicads) (alkaline) *??
I use NiCads in my cameras and recharge them with a Power.EX charger.
Model MH-C204W. When installed if not too low red light comes on and when
fully charged a green light shows. *If they are very low when put on
charger a orange light shows and refurbishes the battery then in a while
the red light shows and charging proceeds. *Charger charges both AA and
AAA. *WW

more info: *I use nimh 2500 milliamphours, or whatever. *I have a Radio
Shack charger with the refresh feature, and will handle AA and AAA. *Has a
car jack, too, but we try mostly to use AC current, *unless we are just
stuck and have to charge some. *I like to carry enough to get through the
day. *I might take 1,000 photos a day.

Steve

ARRRGGG! Does anybody else agree that a different charger should be
used!?