Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Just Wondering wrote:

That's a result of supply and demand. If the crops had to come in,
and the illegals were not there to do the job, farmers would have to
pay what the market demanded for their labor costs. Which would make
your and my grocery bill that much higher, but that's another story.

Agreed on that point, but that is a different scenario. It's not what
exists now. So - while we agree on what you say above, it's a bit removed
from what we were previously discussing.

--

-Mike-