Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

Sherlock.Homes wrote:
On 8/14/2012 7:23 PM, HeyBub wrote:

From now on, when you put forth some poignant and heart-felt
belief, you will get the rejoinder: "Are you as sure about that as
you were that there were 700 members of Congress?"

And he can remind you that Mitt ROMNEY gave the McCain people 23 years
of returns, not the 28 you claimed. If you are trying to prove you
can be as small-minded and hypocritical as our elected officials then
I say "Mission Accomplished!" Heckuva job, Bubby!

You are absolutely correct. The number was 23, not the 28 I claimed.

I ****ed up.

Big time.

I extend my heartfelt apologies to all who were taken in by my grievous
error. I will now sit in a corner for an hour and feel shame.

P.S.
Twenty-three, 28, -2, 140. The actual number doesn't detract one whit from
the central fact.