Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Atrick@uguess.com is offline

Default How do I repair small ding in drywall PROPERLY?

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:11:36 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy
wrote:

So what's happening out in the middle? Got me. Out of frustration, I
simply sanded off the large repair under another light switch panel,
tack ragged it, and painted it. Almost disappeared repair, but not
along the bottom edges - where it will show big time! But closer the
first time. so I'm going to try just painting and painting to see if
it disappears after 3 coats, like the first spot did.

Bad news. That dent is there for the rest of eternity. It will never
go away. It's there just to annoy you and make your life a living hell.
The more you look at it, the more it's going to bother you, until you go
insane. You might consider checking to see if you have good health
insurance and if they cover permanent inpatient care in a mental asylum.
You will soon be there and stay there for the duration of your life.

However, there is a glimpse of hope. You must do two things. First,
you must destroy that goddamn vacuum cleaner that caused the dent. Take
it in both hands and smash it against that wall until it's smashed into
at least 100 pieces. Then sell that house, or just burn it to the
ground. Then move to another house. Be sure the new house has no dents
and is 101% PERFECT. Remember, you can not accept imperfection and you
will only live in a perfect world. Be sure to tell the agent selling
you the new home that you can not live in an imperfect house, and will
go insane if there are any dents, dings, bugs, or other imperfections.

You MUST do this immediately. You're only days away from going insane.
The men in the white jackets are waiting at the entrance of the insane
asylum just for you. They even have your medication ready.