Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:16:23 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

I happen to be self employed and have had my own business that pays
all my bills for over ten years. As for me being a liberal, most of
my beliefs are the same ones as conservatives; I just don't like big
business because it has become too powerful in the past thirty years
and is affecting the political balance of power.

Past thirty years? Go back to Standard Oil in the 1920s. The railroads
before that. And so on.

It's the nature of the capitalistic system.

Live with it, work with it, or replace the system with one controlled by the
government.

Those are your only two choices.

Work with human nature or against it. Those are your only two choices.
Working against it gets pretty ugly.