Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

In article , Oren
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:36:18 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

It shows that you're stupid as a stump and that everything you say can be
chalked up to more mumblings of an moron.

I see. You can't win an discussion on point so you resort to name calling

You started this thread. Right out of the gate, name calling. What
was it exactly? Rymey? I pointed out then (first) about name
calling.

It is common occurence now a days to call couples by cute or descriptive mash
ups of their name. I was just predicting what theirs would be.

But exactly what part of that is name calling?

I give you one thing. You try to be a spin doctor, not a good one,
but you try really hard.

--

If that were my goal here I wouldn't need to try hard