Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Romney picks Ryan

In article ,
" wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 02:37:26 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:50:25 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Davej wrote:
On Aug 13, 2:31 pm, "
wrote:

Congress ... has an approval rating of 15%.

That is the current Tea Party dominated congress. The pack of morons
who want to cut the deficit by giving more tax breaks to the 1%.

Well, they certainly can't give tax breaks to the almost 50% who don't
pay any taxes. Duh!

No, but we can and *should* cut their "refunds".

Me? I'm for a "per capita" tax in addition to the income tax. We've got
320 million people in this country. If everybody kicked in just $500 per
year, we would have $160 billion extra in the government coffers.

Now, if everyone kicked in an *extra* $5000, we'd almost cover the
deficit. I'll throw mine in the pot if the occupiers and everyone on
welfare does the same.

aw but the beauty of this position is that rymney wouldn't

One again, you show what a real idiot you are.

can't rebut my position so you resort to name calling.

Game over. I win